If your business is based outside of the European Union, you need an Authorised Representative (AR) to verify that your product is legally allowed to bear the CE mark. AR services are mandatory if you plan to trade your product in the European Union either:

– Directly 
– Online (e-commerce)
– Through a fulfillment service provide 

To find out more about Authorised Representatives, click here.