What is the procedure for CE marking?
The CE marking process can be broken down into five steps:
1) Identify the EU requirements for your product
2) Check if your product meets the requirements and needs to be tested
3) Compile the technical documentation
4) Affix the CE mark and draft the Declaration of Conformity
5) Your product is ready to be traded in the European Union
From identifying the applicable directives to drafting the Declaration of Conformity, we can guide you through each step of the process to ensure a quick and efficient CE marking procedure. For more information about how we can help you obtain the CE mark, click here.