UKRP: Authorised Representative of the UK market 


Last week’s blogpost discussed what an Authorised Representative (AR) does and what they can do for a manufacturer who is based outside of the EU. Because this was rather specific to EU context, this blogpost will look at the concept of an AR within UK context. For the UK market, the term AR is not […]

From CE to UKCA: What happens to Construction Products after January 2021?


In September 2020, the UK Government published guidelines for the trading of construction products into the UK market after the Brexit transition period, which ends on 31 December 2020. With a lot of dense information out there, and variations on requirements depending on the type of product being imported, we decided to simplify it for you. Read more about the requirements for construction products entering the UK market from 1 January 2021 below. These guidelines only apply to England, Scotland and Wales and not Northern Ireland.