GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS I
In these general terms and conditions and the agreements to which they have been declared applicable, the following terms are accorded the following meanings:
- Customer: the natural person or legal entity acting as a company, which is registered in the trade register and wishes to purchase certain Services from Certification Experts;
- General Terms and Conditions: these general terms and conditions;
- Certification Experts: Certification Experts B.V., established in (3621 ZC) Breukelen, the Amerlandseweg 7, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 53305159;
- Service(s): the activities described in the Quotation and to be performed by Certification Experts for Customer;
- Product(s): the products used/to be used by Customer, including samples;
- Quotation(s): the written (or electronic) description of the Services to be supplied by Certification Experts to Customer, to which the General Terms and Conditions apply;
- Agreement(s): the agreement(s) between Certification Experts and Customer, any amendment or supplement thereto, and the General Terms and Conditions applicable to agreements between parties;
- Website: the website of Certification Experts, https://www.certification-experts.com.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply, to the exclusion of third-party terms and conditions, exclusively to each Service of Certification Experts, all Agreements relating thereto and all related acts, whether of preparatory or executive nature.
- The applicability of other general terms and conditions (including those of Customer) is expressly excluded.
- Conditions that deviate from these General Terms and Conditions only apply insofar as they have been explicitly accepted by Certification Experts in writing and moreover apply only to the Agreement concerned.
- Amendments and additions to any provision of the Agreement are deemed valid only if they have been laid down in writing and signed by both parties.
- If any stipulation in these General Terms and Conditions, or in the Agreement, is for any reason partially or completely null or void or is nullified or voided, the other stipulations in these General Terms and Conditions or the Agreement nonetheless remain in effect.
- If any stipulation in these General Terms and Conditions, or in the Agreement, is for any reason partially or completely null or void or is nullified or voided, Parties must negotiate the terms of a new stipulation which mirrors as closely as possible the substance and the intent of the o