What should be on the product/type plate?
In general, the CE Marking should be affixed to the product or the machinery plate of the products.
Furthermore, in conformity with the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC, the following data, at least, must be visibly, clearly readable and indelibly affixed to every machine:
- the firm name and the manufacturer’s full address and, in some cases, his authorised representative
- the machine indication
- the CE Marking
- the series or type indication
- the serial number, if known
- the building year, this means the year that the manufacturing process was finished.
- CE Marking
- Certification Experts
- Authorized Representative
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Competent Body (Notified Body)
- Technical File
- Information on the Product
- USA compliance
- Self certification
- Export to China
- Summary Directives
- Medical Devices